24 mei 2008

time to catch up

So what can I say, lots of things going on here. I survived my birthday, well I didn't have a wild party actually ;)

Last weekend my parents were married for 40 years (and that is a lot... don't you think) To celebrate that we went away for the weekend to Texel (a little island in the north of Holland) together with my sister, my little family and my parents of course. The weather could have been better, but we really enjoyed it. I love the beaches on the 'waddeneilanden'. We did some sight seeing, eating out, biking, with Tristan in a little cart behind the bike. It was hard working with that cart behind the bike, so I was told ;)










It was really nice being together with my family

















We also went to Ecomare to watch the feeding of the seals.














Here is a recent picture of Tristan, 3,5 months already and he is getting big, more than 64 cm already. He is really easy going, he lets you know when he wants to eat! You can't deny that ;) But further more he is easy and happy, smiling a lot, he is doing fine at daycare.



Let me show my lastest LO's:





And there are more that I didn't show, I'll wait with that for the next post.

Have a nice weekend!

Hugs Astrid

6 opmerkingen:

D@nielle zei

gezellig zo even uitwaaien met z'n allen. Ik vind je lo's errug mooi !

Petra van Osch zei

Gave layouts Astrid!
Leuk dat jullie zo'n bijzonder jubileum op zo'n bijzondere manier hebben kunnen vieren!! En weer nieuw scrapmateriaal natuurlijk!
Tristan groeit inderdaad als kool zoals ik op die nieuwe foto's kan zien! Heerlijk toch!

M@risk@ zei

Wat weer een prachtige werkstukken en leuk om te zien hoe de jongste al gegroeid is.

Birgit zei

Texel is fun and your LO's look great! Especially LOVE the first one!!

Mika zei

That sounds like a great time.
Love the lo's.
Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

Mandy zei

Hoi Astrid! Wat wordt Tristan al grooot! En wat een blij mannetje! Prachtige layouts heb je gemaakt!