17 jul. 2008

New LO's

Hi, just want to post my latest LO's. Not much more to share, a few weeks working and than finally 3 weeks holiday, looking forward to that. For 1 week we are going to visit my parents in France, who just bought a 2nd house there (France compte), so looking forward to see that. And we want to book a little chalet/house at a camping or so, in probably the Bourgogne (that is not too far away from my parents). But we still have to book that, I know a bit late. But I already looked at some spots and there was still some things vacant.

But here are the LO's :) First 3 I made with stuff of the july scrapclub kit and I added some of my own stuff.

Love this picture of Tristan looking at me, he loves to make contact to people, love that, my sweet happy little boy.

Some details:




Again a LO of Tristan in a bucket taking a bath, love that he puts his feet up.
Really like this grommets, such a great effect.


Details:




Camiel loves to pose latetly, I'm not complaining ;) We made this picture on the pier in Scheveningen, a few weeks ago, it was a very windy day. I used some older rubons of Rhonna Farrer and word stickers of 7Gypsies, feels good using some of my older stuff.






The last one, I used a collage with pictures of Tristan his 4th week. I did it with Picasa, so easy.
I painted the grungeboard swirls with crackle paint and sprayed glimmer mist over that.



Thanks for stopping by!

See you Astrid xxx

2 opmerkingen:

D@nielle zei

jeetje jij bent lekker druk bezig geweest zeg. vindt ze superleuk !

Birgit zei

Mooie LO's, hoop dat je van een fijne vakantie aan het genieten bent!!