10 sep. 2008

A few more LO

I decided to take a class at SISTV of Wilna Furstenberg: cupcakes en coffee (see blinkie on the right). I always love her work, so I'm really lokking forward to it. I think it'is gonna unique class. It starts monday, you can still sign on.


Now I want to show 2 LO's I am really happy about, especially the first one is my favorite right now :)


Pieces of you


I really love this background paper (CI, narratives), I used BG rub ons (the black spots), the white flower rub on is by Fancy Pants. The swirls I made myself with rhinestones (hotfix, I don't own a applicator so I used Paper Glaze to attache them) Prima flowers, ribbons and letters and many more.


















Sweetie


Papers: SassaFrass, Jenni Bowlin; rub on: Fancy Pants; Stamps (alfa): Elsie; pompom trim: Papier Valise. I painted the 'jute' terra cotta. Chipboard: AC and letter stickers: Making Memories; Little bell around the deer's neck: HEMA.







I still have more, till next time :)



Hugs Astrid

2 opmerkingen:

D@nielle zei

oooh die pieces of you is leuk zeg ! Andere ook, maar die vind ik zo mooi bedacht.

{ Kristina } zei

I really love these two layouts! :D