9 sep. 2008

A minialbum

I made this minialbum already weeks ago, before my holiday, so really time to show it to you.


I used all pictures I have of Camiel and Tristan together. I used a maya road album but I had way too much pictures so I added lots of pages with cardboard and what other stuff I could get my hands on (from magazines and so on). I also wanted to do something with hearts, because I love them. I collected quotes about hearts and different techniques to make a heart. Lots of paint, hambly rub ons, transparancies, chipboard and so on.


Lots of pictures ahead, good luck ;)





































Thanks for looking!!!


Hugs Astrid

4 opmerkingen:

rev zei

wow Astrid, such a fabulous mini!!
love the rich colors and beautiful designs!

Anoniem zei

Wow...love that minialbum!Love all the shapes of it and the beautiful pictures!
Gr Jeanet

D@nielle zei

prachtig album, mooie combi van materialen ! Ik ben helemaal verliefd op je hartjesboom !

almadr zei

i love this book of yours. So beautyful!