12 okt. 2008

let's talk about the weather

Yep, the last days we had lovely autumn weather, the temperature was OK, no rain, no hard wind, just mellow weather. And it was weekend so we got some free time, what more do you want...
We had a little walk yesterday in 'het Kralingse Bos' my sister was joining us
Of course Camiel was dragging sticks around and tried to get one really long stick that 'belonged' to another boy but was guarded by his brother (oops that was a dissapointment). What is it with boys and sticks? :)

In the morning we also got a visit of my cousin Wendy + her husband Owen and their little girl Amy who is only 3 weeks older then Tristan. So that was fun to see them moving together on the floor. Tristan is almost crawling (but he moves, we call it 'tijgeren') and he can almost sit on his own. Not a little baby anymore, sigh the time... But I like that we get more interaction.

But I was talking about the weather, Camiel likes his umbrella, so he also uses it when it's not raining, who cares. And his rainbooths are also his favorite footwear, probably because they are so easy to get on and off ;)

Well that's where the following LO is about. I used previous month studio calico kit (the cute stamp of the man with umbrella is theirs) and I also made a flower with Hambly transparancy and a little flame to melt the edges a bit, it was a webisode at SIStv #67.






Next LO I made with cosmo cricket papers, it's about my sweetie Etienne. Finally I made a picture of him I really like. I also used different sorts of hotfix stones, I finally bought a Hotfix applicator I won it with an auction on ebay so I got it for a nice price. Really like this little stones. So prepare to see some swirls on my LO's like the one's from Prima.





I need (want) to get started with the 1 week in my life album, I was talking about it in my last post.
I'm also busy with a babyalbum for Tristan with photo mosaics of every week and later per half a month. Nothing fancy but just to document what he has done in his first year. Btw you can make the mosaic with Picasa (in case anybody is wondering), super easy and fun to use.

See you, Astrid

1 opmerking:

Lynette zei

I love your layouts Astrid! The 3D effect is wonderful.