26 nov. 2008

Layouts

Thanks for the sweet comments on the last post. I feel a bit better, the kids were at my parents yesterday because Etienne nedded to work a day extra. They also stayed the night there. So yesterday evening Etienne and I took advantage of being home alone ;), we went to a wok restaurant, we had never been ther, the food was great and really great service, so that was a nice surprise. This morning I even slept in for a little, did some necessary things in home a after this I'm going to Rhoon to pick up the kids.

Here are 2 LO's I wanted to post, I already made them 2 weeks ago.
Supermodels:
I asked Etienne and Camiel to pose for a little photoshoot, after a few shots Camiel decided to turn around, and Etienne joined him, thank you...
Most stuff is from a Studio Calico kit. I used crackle paint on the swirls.











Details:
Remember this:
I made this picture during our annual walk in the woods, I loved the expression on his face.
When I printed the picture something when wrong, so I ended up with 1,5 picture. But I tought I was kind of nice to use them both. I love the color of the BG paper, great for autumn pictures. Also a lot of Studio Calico kit goodies and some older chipboard shapes I had and was happy to use. :)
Details:
I need to make pictures of the last Lo's I made. So you can see them next time.
Hugs, Astrid

4 opmerkingen:

Lynette zei

Absolutely beautiful...I love your scrapping style!

chrisw zei

Gorgeous layouts beautiful photography tfs

*fauve* zei

BEAUTIFUL layouts,great colors!!And the 2008 is going to be a good year,just wait and see ;)

Birgit zei

Wow, Astrid wat een prachtige LO's!!