14 jan. 2009

OLW

My take on the OLW challenge of last week: start. I was mentioned in the slideshow on their blog :)

Frisse start van het nieuwe jaar
Fresh start of the new year. Made this picture during new years eve. We woke up Camiel at 12 'o clock to wish him happy new year an to light some kids fireworks. I was surprised by the picture I made without flas at 3200 ISO. Love the special feeling about this picture, journaling is on the tag behind the picture.





Looking forward to see what the new word is today. Planning to join the challenges as much as I can , really love this challenges, they make me think differently about my stories to tell.


Hugs

Astrid

2 opmerkingen:

Birgit zei

Mooi hoor! Gefeliciteerd met je plekje in de slidshow! En wat leuk om je tijdens de scrap-a-licious te zien! :)

Mika zei

Hi, love your lo and also adicted to the challenges of OLW. Hope to see you around. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)