27 jun. 2009

showtime

Back to my healthy self and I have been very creative, made lots of LO's.

We are enjoying the nice weather here, so nice and only 2 weeks school for Camiel and then summerholiday starts. We are going to celebrate our holiday in France, in august, I'm so looking forward to that. First we are going to my parents house and then a week in a camping in the south of France, right next to the sea.

I decides to join a new challenge site Let's get shabby , the first challenge was to use a this picture as inspiration

I was inspired by the colors and the women in the pictures.

This is what I made: Diva




That's me in the bath on a holiday back in 1993, wow so long ago. Haha I look like a diva there ;)


And some other LO I made:

For the OLW challenge: GOOD

Life is good.
Tristan playing in the garden with litlle stones and love how he enjoys the little things.
It's the small things that matter most, Camiel eating a 'suikerspin' (don't know the english word)

I made this background by spraying different colors mist on the HS invisible cardstock, love the effect and I used BG papers.

Walk this way.
Yes the boy is walking on his own, so cute.


Slide.
Another one of Tristan playing, on the slide in our garden this time. I used the july scrap-club sketch for this one, I used the june studio Calico kit, love the colors of the kit.

Practise.
Picture of Camiel practising to ride his bike without traing wheels. He still can't do it, so we are still running with him and killing our backs ;)
<
Samen spelen (playing together).
Another one with the june SC kit, love that cherry paper.
Camiel and Tristan playing together, love to see that. Not a very common thing to happen due to their age difference and different interest.

Well that's it for today. Time for bed.
Hugs, Astrid
<

7 opmerkingen:

mandysea zei

Wow Astrid!! What a stunning lot of LO's!!
I love the colour of your Let's Get Shabby LO - you have scrapped this beautifully!! Wow you lucky thing, you definitely look like you have Diva status in the photo!!
Thanks for playing along with us at shabby!

Jenneke zei

Wonderful layouts, Astrid!!!!
About the Shabby one: great colors and I LOVE that picture!! You certainly look like a Diva!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at LGS!!

Julie zei

Great pages here Astrid. Love the Shabby page. What a cool photo. Looks like you are a diva for sure. Thanks for playing along with us at Shabby.

Chimene zei

Hoi Astrid,

Prachtige layouts heb je gemaakt!!!De Shabby layout is erg mooi, prachtige kleuren en papier heb je gebruikt!!!

Dank je voor het meespelen met de Shabby challenge!!

Alvast een hele fijne vakantie in Frankrijk!!

xxxx
Chimene

Jeanet zei

Wow..prachtig Astrid!
Je hebt niet stilgezeten...
Ziet er super uit die Studio Calico kit!

Marit zei

Ik had alles of SIS al bekeken, maar commentaartjes op je blog zijn toch altijd specialer... (vind ik) Dus hier nogmaals: geweldige lay outs!!! Vind vooral de DIVA erg mooi! En vast een hele fijne vakantie gewenst (al kom ik je voor die tijd vast nog wel ergens online tegen...)

Maria zei

Mooie layouts heb je gemaakt (shabby chique).
Groetjes, Maria