27 okt. 2009

Howdie

Yes its me :) Hope someone missed me.... It's been months, I don't know, just didn't feel like blogging, nothing perticular actually.

What have I been up to, just the usual. First we have been on vacation in France, visiting my parents and a week in a mobilhome in Southern Fance near the beach. We discovered that Tristan really don't like long rides in the car.... But it was nice though a bit too busy with two small kids.
After that working and lots of scrapping. Here are the last serie of LO's. You can view the details in my gallery on SIStv (-> looks to the right) if you're interesting. Most supplies of the LO's are from Studio Calico kits, that actually the only place where I buy my supplies lately. Today was the preale for subbers for the nov. kit and I also bought an addon and some other stuff from the shop, love that place :)

Reasons why we love our dad
I made this for Etienne because we are going through a rough phase with the kids lately, just to cheer him up.
It was also for a challenge on Studio Calico, I used a page from a magazine as inspiration (no image sorry) but it had all lovely shelves, hence the woodveneer.
Metamorfose
First haircut of Tristan, the colors of the pictures where horrible but I wanted to use them anyway. I included some hair in a envelop in which I made a venster.
You two.
I adore this picture of my boys. It is made in France at my parents house. They painted that door of the shed now, so I'm I made this picture. I misted the green stars. STill love this colorcombination: red and green.

Harvest.
Camiel and my dad picking prums in their garden (also Fance). Just love that we have this opportunity. This mayaroad kaft envelops are so much fun and also the acrylic buterfly.

Fall.
Fall pictures of last year. Again a great MR envelop. The stiching came with the SassFrass paper. ;)
Carrousel love.
Pictures also from our holiday, the carrousel was a big hit, especially Tristan likes it, smiling and waving whole the ride :) (Stamped on the acrylic butterfly)
Pumpkinhead.
Last year carving pictures. It was the first time we did it. We like it so decided to do it again this year.
Beachboy.
Tristan having fun on the beach (he is always singing and dancing, always so cheerful :D )
The background is a SC exclusive paper. I used the map to point our journey out.

Dag 1.
First day of school this schoolyear, still in group 1 (because he is a december kid)
Evidence of fall.
I love pictures of toadstools (mushrooms), these are also from last year.
The circle paper is also a SC exclusive, isn't it awesome? I added some other circles and also made a circle from the wood rubon.

Well that was a lot to look at, hope you made it all to the end ;)
Anybody still reading?? If so leave me a message, I appreciate it.
Hugs, Astrid

6 opmerkingen:

Mandy zei

Heej, daar ben je weer! Wat een prachtige layouts Astrid. En wat heb je een geweldige layout voor Etienne gemaakt, soms moet je even horen en zien hoeveel je betekent voor je gezin (zeker in turbulente tijden) en ik denk dat je hem dat op deze manier echt hebt laten zien.

D@nielle zei

superleuke lo's hoor ! En ja af en toe moeten we die mannen ook even in een lo in een spotlight stellen dat verdienen ze ook !

Jeanet zei

Hey Astrid, je bent er weer!Hele prachtige layouts!En die kits van SC zien er super uit,heb al vaak gekeken op die site..maar heb nog (steeds) geen creditcard, dus ik kan daar niet bestellen..moet er toch maar es over gaan denken...;)
Ik heb al een aantal van je LO's bewonderd op SIS,maar ik moet nog even wat inhalen daar...soms is het gewoon te druk daarvoor!
Ik vind je stijl helemaal geweldig!!!Mooie kids!En wat worden ze groot hé!
Fijne dag!

Birgit zei

Welkom terug!!
Prachtige LO's, lekker kleurrijk!! :)

Marit zei

Jaaaa. ik ben er ook nog hoor! Zag een deel van je layouts al op SIS, maar miste JOU op je blog. Geeft niet hoor, laat je niet opjagen door "blogreaders" Lekker doen wat je zelf wilt - maar ik mag toch wel zeggen dat ik het leuk vind weer eens wat van je te lezen hè?!!

Chimene zei

Hallo Astrid,
Wat leuk dat julie morgen naar de workshop komen!!!
Ik kijk er naar uit!
Tot morgen!!
xxxx
Chimene