10 jan. 2010

Printerbox project

Last month Studio Calico (my favorite kit club :) ), had a project add-on whit a printerbox. At first I didn't want to buy it, you know the expensive december month... But, Petra asked me to order 'some' things from SC, correction I offered to order it (they have flat shipping rates which is nice :) ). But OK she was also ordering the project add-on, so I thought what the heck and ordered another one.

When it came in I couldn't be happier, (really that box is happy mail which brightens my day =) )
To go short I really did something with it, i.s.o. only thinking about it (you know that, or am I the only one...)

I used picture of our summerholiday at my parents property in France (I was in use of some sun , with al the snow around here). This is the result, what you think?
(Petra have you already done something with it?)






Thanks for looking, next post some of my latest LO's. I don't know what it is but I'm really on a roll lately, I'm not complaning.
I counted the LO's I made last year it was around 110, more then I thought. How much did you made. Maybe I do a favorite LO's post, I have been seeing much lately on other blogs.
Hugs Astrid

9 opmerkingen:

papirdiva zei

This is simply amazing! I got Woodwinds for the tray alone, but have not dared to use it yet ;)

D@nielle zei

I've seen it around and it looks fab. I bought some old "letterbakken" and hope to play with those this year too !

Petra van Osch zei

Wow, totally love it!!!!!!!!! I'm still in the "thinking stage" whahaha.

Monique zei

Het is ook helemaal gemaakt voor een onderwerp als dit! Prachtig!!!

Marit zei

Wowzah! Dat heb je nog eens mooi gedaan zeg! Ik zou me geloof ik geen raad weten met zo'n ding... maar jij dus wel! Prachtig!!!

~Sasha Farina~ zei

darling this is beautiful!! well done!

Nura Keif zei

Gorgeous!!

Jeanet zei

Ja, echt helemaal gaaf!!
Ik "moet" ook echt zón box hebben ;)

me-bear zei

O wat gaaf zeg!!
Da's echt wel een must-have :D
xx Monica