26 feb. 2010

Still not OK again

Well I'm feeling better already, have been going to work again this week. But I still have this bad cold and late in the afternoon I get an awful headace, probably a sinus infection. Today I started with antibiotics, hope that helps soon.

Now some LO's I made last week, I'm glad I found some inspiration after receiving the last SC kit, Bakers Dozen. Such yummie colors! Used it for the last 3 LO's.



Geitje: (little goat) Made this LO just for the fun of creating. The green grid a leftover negative of a boardgame and I also used a umbrella of which I cut of the stick.
Play: Made this from a SC sketch. I wish it was spring already, barefoot playing outside, sigh... I used sunflower Maya mist on the background.

Kleine wasjes (little laundries): During th erenovation of our house (bathroom, kitchen and toilet) we had to improvise with bathing the kids. I put Tristan in the sink and Camiel also wanted, tight fit ;) The yellow is a filefolder.

Gone fishin': For a SC sketch, this one was a real challenge but I really love the outcome. I used cut in half cardstock buttons for the scallops.
Etienne and Camiel fishing for tadpoles (kikkervisjes), again I'm longing for spring...


Have a nice weekend!
Hugs,
Astrid

2 opmerkingen:

Marit zei

Haha, die "kleine wasjes" - wat een ontzettende leuke foto en vrolijke layout! De rest is trouwens ook weer fantastish, dat "groene grid" (jaja - nooit iets weggooien!) en de kleuren zijn ook allemaal zo mooi. Echt al een lentegevoel hoor! Ik zit er ook zo naar te hunkeren - een beetje zon... Heb een fijn weekend!

D@nielle zei

super lo's weer ! Beterschap ... enneh als ik je een tip mag geven in het kader van baat het niet schaadt het niet, ik zou eens een bezoekje brengen aan dr. p.i.p. soema in den haag. Heeft voor mij wonderen verricht !