25 apr. 2010

Nice news :)



Pfff finally I can make this post, first I had no time and then I had problems with my wireless connection, in fact I still have problems so now I'm hooked up with a wire. Hope I can solve it soon.
But there is some fun news that I want to share with you. Last week Danielle asked me if I wanted to join the design team of the Dutch Dares. It was the first time I was asked for a design team, so I was honoured and of course said YES :) Take a look at the blog to see who the other new team members are and to see the sketch challenge of last wednesday.

This is the LO that I made:

Say what!: SOme journaling about the things Tristan says at 26 months old. He is so funny, look at that smile, nothing but trouble ;)


And this was the sketch we used:

2 opmerkingen:

D@nielle zei

glad to have you on board !

Jeanet zei

Van harte gefeliciteerd Astrid! Hartstikke gaaf!En super verdiend!Heel veel plezier met de Dutch Dares...ik ga zeker weer meedoen!
(ik las het net pas op de DD blog)
Ben even al je berichtjes aan het bijlezen,ik loop erg achter...je post ook zo lekker veel!Leuk!!