30 mei 2010

LO's

Hi, thanks for your sweet words on my LO's in the last post. =)

I have 2 more LO's to show:

Swing: I came across this picture of Tristan last year in de Linneaushof and just loved the colors and had to scrap it ;) It pulled out my clear buttons, great to use my older stash. The rest is SC Granny's cupboard and some other SC stuff.

Mijn binkie: Again Tristan, love this pic. I used and older SC kit 'Whodunit' (I have plenty of kit leftovers...) For the non-dutchies, binkie means something like little boy and not pacifier. =)



We have a rainy sunday overhere and I'm alone with the kids. Etienne has a day/evening trip with his colleagues. They had some outdoor sports planned, no luck with the weather for them... And also a BBQ, hope they also have an alternative for this weather.
I think we will spend the day indoors, hope the boys won't kill eachother...

I hear Tristan over the babyphone, naptime is over. :)

Hugs,

Astrid

2 opmerkingen:

Birgit Koopsen zei

Wow, wat heb je weer een hoop mooie LO's gemaakt Astrid!!

Jeanet zei

Wow..echt super weer Astrid!
Prachtig die knoopjes en die foto is heel erg mooi met die blauwe lucht.En de tweede is ook al zo mooi!Mooie foto's en je designs...erg mooi!!