7 mei 2010

More LO's

Here are a couple of LO's I made this week.

zacht: this picture was taken on our holiday on Mallorca (2006) after a reptileshow. Etienne loved holding the snake, he felt so soft he said ;) SO typical Etienne ;) I used a old Fancy Pants chipboard, feels good to finally use up some older stuff. I also used lots of twine (SC)


Laugh: Some crazy faces of Camiel and Xena during the photoshoot a blogged about last week.

I also made a LO about me being almost 40, will post that soon. Need to put the pictures on the laptop (and be at home :) ).

Thanks for coming by, feel free to leave me something, I will come to visit you too.

Almost vacation, yeahhh!!!
Hugs,
Astrid

2 opmerkingen:

D@nielle zei

leuke lo's weer !

Jeanet zei

Prachtige Layouts Astrid!
Wel eng hoor die foto mat die slang..;)