16 jun. 2010

the color room challenge

I saw the challenge this week for the color room and I loved the colors so I wanted to join.

Today I had a little time and gathered papers with the right colors. I didn't use the sketch which is an option. I decide to make a punched squares LO (like I did before), because I simply love it ;) I love to collect little bits and pieces together.

Play: lots of sewing and again used a paper umbrella.  A very bad picture, maybe I make a better one tomorrow, now it's to dark.
ETA: I have submitted this LO and they want to publish it. The first time for me =D



Tonight the new sketch challenge of the Dutch Dares goes live. I'll show you my LO tomorrow.

Hugs,
Astrid

2 opmerkingen:

Marit zei

Ik heb al in geen tijden meegedaan met de color room... dit is weer een hele mooie Astrid!!! En je weet dat ik fan ben van stiksels op de pagina, prachtig!

Jeanet zei

Wow..gaaf Astrid!!Van harte met je publicatie!!Super!!!