23 jul. 2010

Summer holiday

That's what you get when you in the middle of the summerholiday no time/desire to blog. But here I am again. Athough I must say I actually want to go to bed, really early. Pff I'm tired, that's what you get with a 2 yrs old how thinks the day starts at 6 a.m.. I'm not really a morning person so I go to bed way too late, need to change that. We have a pretty good summer, weather wise so we did some fun things like going to the beach and going to the beach and going to the beach. Ok not that much we also went to a little festival in the park and just hanging out in the little pool in the garden. And our real holiday doesn't even really have started. We go to France and after that a week to a holidaypark on Texel. So looking forward to that.

Sadly we didn't won the world cup final :( But everybody already knows that. We sure had some fun while it lasted but  Life goes on :)

 Now on to a scrappy subject. Made a few LO's last weeks.

Herrie op de noordpool: One for a 'scraplift the person above you' challenge hosted by Stephanie at SC.
I scraplifted MariaL. Pictures are of a show of Ernst, Bobby & de rest Camiel and I visited.
Details:
No. 2 son: Tristan and me ( I think Camiel took this picture)  Made this LO for the Dutch Dare sketch #29, de sketch was made by Ellemieke. Take a look what the other girls made and we like it if you join us and maybe we pick you to be our guestdesigner.


Hug: Camiel and we of picture from back last christmas. He still really loves to hug, love that! A really simple design. couldn't come up with anything to add, so I leave it this way.


Movietime: Camiel and me at the cinema watching Toy Story 3 in 3D.
 Journaling:

See you , hope to have some more mojo to scrap soon.

Hugs,
Astrid

3 opmerkingen:

marsha. zei

Geen scrapmojo (?), maar toch 4 mooie lay-outs!

Petra van Osch zei

Wat heb je weer prachtige layouts gemaakt. Geniet van je vakantie!

Marit zei

Niks mis met je Mojo hoor... da's toch weer een heleboel moois?!!! Ik wens je een hele fijne vakantie!