24 aug. 2010

Dutch Dare sketch #30

So there I'm again this time I'll show you the Dutch Dare sketch challenge of last week (#30). The sketch was made by Margriet


Fun sketch huh? This is what I made of it.
Pictures of Tristan and me last may in Fouvent, France during a stroll through the woods.
I pleated the papersquares at the right side and put a pin through. I didn't like the colors so I withe washed them with white paint.


Here you see a close up of the pleated squares.

I realise now that I also didn't show my LO for the Dutch Dare challenge: Ik hou van Holland (I love Holland)

I used a picture of the lighthouse at Texel, I made the 2 years ago when we were there a weekend with my family to celebrated my parents 40th weddingsday (well not days of course I mean years...=)  )
I think this picture is so really typical Holland and I love it!

I also finally scrapped the pictures of our weekend getaway last newyears eve weekend. We had so much snow then, I can't believe when I look back at the pics. I made collage I picasa and used that for the LO, easy peasy. =) By the way I really love the journalinglines stamp by SC, ideal for straight written journaling.




And another LO I made of a picture of some flowers I put in a vase form our own garden. I used  older SC kits Baker's Dozen and Quilting Bee. I think they match very good together.

I have a few more but leave to a later post.

Have a nice day,
Hugs Astrid

5 opmerkingen:

Marit zei

JIJ bent weer goed bezig geweest zeg - en dan zeg je aan het eind dat je NOG meer hebt! Wow! Ik vind het idee van die gevouwen papiertjes (bovenste layout) geweldig! En de layout met de vuurtoren is helemaal mijn ding én typisch "Holland" inderdaad! Leuk ook, zo'n hele fotocollage op de "remember" lo en de afsluiter mag er ook wezen - lekkere lentekleurtjes! Jij ook een fijne dag Astrid, en ik ben benieuwd naar de rest!

Birgit Koopsen zei

Geweldige LO's! Vooral die met die fotocollage! Geweldig om zoveel foto's op één LO te gebruiken!

D@nielle zei

ziet er weer goed uit, jij bent weer lekker bezig geweest !

Jeanet zei

Hele gave layouts Astrid!

* Daniëlle * zei

Leuke LO's zeg, leuke scrapstijl heb je. Die van Holland vind ik helemaal superleuk!