19 sep. 2010

Herfstwandeling

the dare I joined of scrappersanonimous forum in this post, consist of 4 dares. The 2nd is now live and I think I try to join them all.
This was the inspiration picture of the dare:

 I love these colors! and that top, so lovely!!


And this was the sketch:

I decided to  make I spread.
I printed my piuctures with a vintage affect. I had the perfect fall papers lying around from last year.

So I used fall pictures we made during a walk i the woods also last year. The flowers are from Prima, I just got them home, they are so nice. I cut up the doiley rubons, The leaves and phrases are also rubons. They trees are cut-out negatives from a diecut. I just some golden 'tulle' and pearles to finish them




 

So picture overload =)

Thanks for looking :)
Hugs,  Astrid

5 opmerkingen:

Petra zei

Leuk die foto's zo bewerkt, past goed bij de layout. Die boompjes vind ik erg mooi geworden.Fijn trouwens dat er zo veel detailfoto's staan. Kan ik even goed kijken en vooral ideeen 'lenen' lol!

Groetjes van Petra

Jeanet zei

Zo super gaaf Astrid! Ik ben nooit zo goed in dubbele pagina's, maar ik moet het toch maar es proberen! WOW!

Henriƫtte zei

Gave spread heb je gemaakt nav. de challenge.....en die bloemen zijn echt heel erg mooi!

Margriet zei

Wat een mooie spread Astrid. Lang geleden dat ik een dubbele layout heb gemaakt. Vind het best lastig.

Groetjes,
Margriet

D@nielle zei

superlo !!