6 sep. 2010

Mr.T

At Studio Calico they did a scrap a LO of your favorites challenge. I decided to join, it was hard to choose from my just 1 LO from my faves, so many to love there. I decided that it had to be 1 of Chelseavn, don't you just love her gallery. I lifted this one: WINTER

And this is what I made of it:

Mr.T
I misted a template from the last FLOW magazine to make the background. I really loved making this LO, so much fun.


Last week we bought a new bed for Camiel. Tristan still slept in his crib. So it was time to move over in Camiel's old toddlerbed. Last night was his first time sleeping in it. I thought he would come out, because he often stands in his crib and wants to get out. But he just stayed in bed and slept throught the night. I the morning he called MAMA and he wanted to get out himself but he waited till I was there. Curious how that will develop.

Here is a piece Camiel his new bed.

And here they are together in Tristan's 'new' bed. =0)

The latest Dutch Dare challenge has been resheduled to next wednesday because not everybody had finished their LO. I really like my LO for that challenge, go and look for it this wednesday at the DD blog .


Hugs,
Astrid

4 opmerkingen:

Margot zei

ik vind 'm zo gaaf!

Jeanet zei

Wow, erg mooi Astrid! Die achtergrond is zo gaaf!Hartstikke leuke details en mooie kleuren!
Wat een gaaf bed heeft Camiel!Wat goed van hem dat hij op je wachtte!Leuke foto van je boys in één bed!

D@nielle zei

mooie lo en die jongens in dat bed, heel leuk !

Karen Williams zei

I loved that page from Flow, I already used the page on a LO. Now I wish I could use it again