19 okt. 2010

Exhausted

For the challenge of the 'kwartaalchallenge' we had to use the brand Collage Press. I used it as my background paper. (And again used something older from my stash, always nice).
Pictures are from 2 years ago. We were at the fair and afterward did grocery shopping. Camiel feel asleep in the card with head on the price he won at the fair. :) He must have been exhausted because not something for him to do.
I punched out the circles of the Studio Calico paper and put some 3d-dots under it. I punch out a bit of the upper  sid eand bottom, I used my postage stamp punch, just 1 side and repeated that for this effect.
Also did some handstiching, haven't done that in a while. I was inspired by Kinsey Wilson, she was guest designer at Studio Calico this month and she really is the queen of handstiching, you really need to look at het LO's with the SC kit. So amazing.

Exhausted:



Hugs,

Astrid

6 opmerkingen:

Petra van Osch zei

Prachtige lo Astrid met leuke technieken. Ik zal gauw eens gaan kijken!

Marit zei

Wat een lieve foto, en inderdaad leuke technieken!!!

bmartes zei

Een heel leuk lootje Astrid. Die slaapfoto is ook heel vertederend!!
Liefs,
Arja

Chantal zei

Supergaaf lootje zeg!! Ja kinderen kunnen inderdaad op de gekste plaatsen en momenten slapen.
Die rondjes zijn ook erg leuk gedaan!

Monique/bloem zei

Erg leuke layout, een heerlijke foto!!

D@nielle zei

hihi geweldig onderwerp, mooie lo !