6 okt. 2010

First LO kwartaalchallenge

Since a few weeks I'm active on the Scrapotheekforum, they have a fun challenge going on. A quarterlychallenge, each month (october, november and december) we have 6 different challenges (already know them for the whole period), you get a point for each challenge you finish and there are suppose to be more challenges during the period. The one with the most point wins. (of course).
I really liked the challenges so I decided to join, don't how much I can make, but just for fun and I like a good challenge.

OK the first one I made was voor october the color challenge with a autumn theme
These were the colors:

Elfenbankjes:
Nature can be so beautiful, picture is of 2 years ago. I love this crown edge punch, I cut the little toadstool in two halfs, otherwise I is so thick and now I have two ;) I love this colorcombination by the way.




And the second one was a sketch and the format A4 or 12x6 inch.
No fear:
This summer we were in Artis (zoo in Amsterdam) together with Ingeborg my sister, she has a subscription. We have one  for Blijdorp Rotterdam, such a different zoo, so nice for a change.
Tristan was checking out the silverback gorilla. The way he looked at him, brrr I was glad there was glass between them ;)  But Tristan wasn't realy impressed...
Not my normal style of scrapping, again nice of a change.


Thanks for stopping by:
Hugs,
Astrid

3 opmerkingen:

Jeanet zei

Wow, echt gaaf Astrid! Lijkt een leuke uitdaging!
Die foto van Camiel is super en je stikwerk is weer super!
En de tweede is ook al zo mooi!
Succes!

Marit zei

Wat een prachtige herfstkleuren! En leuk, dat toegevoegde paddestoeltje! En hoe hij daar bij die gorilla staat... eeeckkk... zelfs met glas ertussen zou ik dat nog eng vinden! Leuk, zo "out of the box" scrappen hè?!

Henriëtte zei

OOOO, Astrid wat leuk die elfenbankjes en wat veel.....je hebt er een prachtige lo van gemaakt met hele mooi kleuren. En die van de gorilla is ook al zo mooi.......