4 okt. 2010

SA dare/sketch nr3

Already de 3th dare/sketch challenge van het SA forum was live.
This was the sketch:


And this the dare:

I choose to use the colors I just love this colorcombination, which shouts out black and white pictures.I decided to use pictures of me when I was pregnants by Tristan, almost 3 years ago, time sure flies. Etienne shoot this pics I glad we did it.

This is the result:



Today I have the day off because they have a studyday at daycare, so Tristan is home. I don't work on tuesday and wednesday which means, I don't have to work for 5 days at a row. :)
Yesterday was a lovely sunny day, we when swimming  in the morning (inside of course) so Camiel could practise a little for his swimminglessons. And in the afternoon in little stroll in the park in our neighbourhood  so I could make some pictures. 







Great material for scrapping ;)

Thanks for looking,
Hugs, Astrid


2 opmerkingen:

Lida zei

Wat is dat geweldig gedaan
heel mooi met de foto,s
van je buik.het ziet allemaal
super uit

groetjes Lida

Jeanet zei

Prachtige foto's! Super scrap materiaal ;)
En je layout is geweldig, mooie zwangerschaps foto's! En de kleuren zijn ook al zo mooi!