31 okt. 2010

Weekend

So weekend is almost over, and 1 extra hour due to the wintertime, always nice. Luckely the kids didn't wake up an hour earlier because yesterday we had a little Halloween celebrations, they went to bed a little later then normally. Today we had a visit from my parents they came back from france last week and will stay in the Netherland during the winter. Happy to have them back :) so were the kids.

These are my latest LO's.

Zand: for the last round of the dare/sketch challenge at SA.

Tristan 2,5 jr.
For the kwartaal challenge, task was to us package material. I use a package of Sassafras (with the lines), handy when you have lots to tell :)
To dig or not to dig:
Also for the kwartaal challenge, this was a lift. I got messy with paint, mist and ink :) The right half is a sassafras paper, great isn't it.

Ans again for the kwartaalchallenge (do I see a pattern ;), these challenges really keep me going)
Ergens in oktober: this was also a lift and we needed to use a dutch songtext by Blof. The original had autumnleaves all over, I decided to get my butterflypunches to work ;) I also was inspired by a LO of Kinsey Wilson .


Have a nice week.

Hugs,
Astrid

2 opmerkingen:

Marit zei

Wat is er weer veel te zien.. maar Blof blijft het meest hangen. Tja, Zeeuwse in hart en nieren hè... en ik ken dat nummer niet dus "you got me curious!".En ik ben een grote fan van "messy" dus de verf en inkt layout vind ik natuurlijk helemaal geweldig (de rest ook hoor!) Een hoop inspiratie in ieder geval, hier op je blog vandaag!

Petra van Osch zei

Wow je bent echt productief dankzij alle uitdagingen. Ik ben jaloers ;)
Prachtig werk Astrid!!