14 dec. 2010

Hieper de piep hoera!

Big congratulations to my big boy Etienne who's birthday is today and my biggest little boy Camiel  who's birthday was yesterday, he is 6 years already, his birth 6 years ago I remember it like it was last week. This was the invitation we sent for the part last saturday.


These weeks are really busy. Tomorrow we have the kidsparty for Camiel we go to Piratenland (indoor playground) in Gorinchem (hope the weather will be ok, no snow please!). And of course all the christmas celebrations. Thursday Camiel has christmasdiner on school in the evening.
I'm afraid I'm making my december daily in january, at least I have pictures :)

No scrapping things yet to show, this wednesday the new Dutch Dare sketch goes live and I managed to make a LO fot it during all the bussiness (proud of me ;) )

Hugs,
Astrid

3 opmerkingen:

Marit zei

Gefeliciteerd, gefeliciteerd!!! Dubbelop feest! (En mijn moeder wordt vandaag 70 - nóg meer feest!) Geniet van de dag!!!

Petra van Osch zei

Van harte!! Voor allemaal!!!!!!!!

Margriet zei

Wat een gave foto/uitnodiging. Nog gefeliciteerd met je mannen. Lekker druk zo in december hè. Ik kan er over meepraten....

Groetjes,
Margriet