18 jan. 2011

januari 18

Already 2,5 weeks over in this new year. So am I already used to write 2011 in the date, not  yet ;) I always adjust a bit slow to that :) Last sunday we had a meeting with a couple of the dutch dare girls at Danielle's house, it was a pity not everybody could join us. But we had a great time, chatting, scrapping (I'm not so great at scrapping with others, I think I can't focus enough on what I'm doing :)  )Danielle had made yummie cupcakes and we made clubsandwiches together.

Last weeks I made a couple of layouts.
Just hangin': love the pictures a made that day on the fence, I used some pics already before.

Motherhood: just some thought about being a mother and Camiel made me a mom :) The backgroung paper have a resistent pattern, I used some ink and mist on it. That red is a envelop that I cut in two
 Somewhere over the rainbow, already had the rainbow paper lying around for a while, but just couldn't get it right. Finaly using it but I'm still not really satisfied :( but I love this quote. The woodveneer stars are by SC.


I also have a dutch dare sketch LO, I will show that tomorrow when it''s on the blog.

Hugs,
Astrid

4 opmerkingen:

Marit zei

Mooi Astrid! Vooral die tekst op je regenboog-layout spreekt me erg aan!

D@nielle zei

cute lo's and yes i have a problem focussing when I'm together with a lot of scrappers too ! But it's so much fun LOL

Petra van Osch zei

Wat heb je toch weer geweldige layouts gemaakt, de journaling op de layout over moederschap vind ik gweldig, de foto bij het hek is mijn favoriet en de materialen op de regenboog layout zijn super gecombineerd!

Jeanet zei

Ze zijn allemaal prachtig Astrid! Hele mooi foto's en ik vind je journaling zo mooi!