8 feb. 2011

Project 12

This year I really want to do Project 12, which means make an overview LO of each month.
At the end of the year you have a great overview of the whole year, wouldn't it be nice if I could only keep up. ;) How knows... 
Davinie Fiero hosts the challenge at Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine: see this post, every month they have a sketch you can follow by Becky Fleck, this is the january sketch .

And I already made my january LO with the sketch :)
Due to low light situations I don't have great pictures of the LO, but I have done several tries and now I give up, this will have to do..

I finally can get good use of my SC month stamps, love them! And the doileys are also SC stamps. I decided to make double pages and to use kraft cardstock as background every month.






ETA: I took new pictures, who are a bit better. ;)

Who else is joining?
Hugs,
Astrid

9 opmerkingen:

~Sasha Farina~ zei

i am not doing this.. but am loving hopping along, seeing what is being created! you rock!

ArlaMo zei

Lovely!! Love all the little bits and pieces around the edges!

lisa truesdell zei

love how you used the doily stamps!

Marit zei

Ik heb vorig jaar gevolgd hoe Michelle er mee bezig was... jouw idee van elke maand kraftpapier/achtergrond is erg leuk!

ShellyJ zei

awesome take on the sketch! and love what you did with the doilies and the border around the page is fun!

Jenn zei

I love it! Great job getting a bunch of pics on there without it feeling too crazy!

Petra van Osch zei

Dat is zeker een goed idee en super leuk. Kan het ook met terugwerkende kracht tot 1996 ;)

theelfqueen zei

I love Project 12 and I'm sure you will, too! It's really not that hard to keep up -- one layout a month! And you're off to a great start!

Davinie Fiero zei

Yay for calendar stamps! I also love the touches of mist and stamping to the edges.

Welcome to Project 12!