8 mrt. 2011

Project 12 februari

Yes I decided to stay on top of it ;) and already finished my february spread.

This was the provided sketch by Becky Fleck:


I decided to use kraft cardstock as a background for all the LO's and I also have this large tags I bought at Papier Valise ( I love the store for little trinkets I like to add to my LO's), I want to use the tags for the journaling.
I rediscovered heat embossing, I used white this time. I love it because you can't get such a effect with white ink (at least not me).




Hugs, Astrid

5 opmerkingen:

Annemieke zei

Leuk geworden! en ook zo lekker fleurig... Super.

Groetjes, Annemieke

Marit zei

Heel leuk, met die tags!! De fleurige rand is ook geweldig!

Margriet zei

Poehhhh, wat een moeilijke schets! Je layout is erg leuk geworden. Knap gedaan!

Groetjes,
Margriet

D@nielle zei

wow da's een hoop foto's, lekker vrolijk geworden !

Davinie Fiero zei

I'm glad you stayed on top of it and played along! I love the different colored paper strips you used for the border and all the prints. Nice job! Thank you! Be sure to check the SCT blog and their 4/2 post, Astrid!