20 mei 2011

dutch dare sketch #39

This week I posted the new sketch challenge of the dutch dares.  This was the versatile sketch by Petra:


When I saw the enlargement I thought about an older picture of Camiel which was made at a profesional photographer and was lying in the closet for a those year, I didn't know what to do with it. So I decided to crop it a bit and used it for this LO.

 Take a look what the other girls made with this great sketch and you still can win the RAK of the month may.

I also made a LO with the fabulous Studio Calico kit Lawn Party.

C & T {heart} to play.
Pictures of our holiday in France. I loved the flowerfields and was happy the boys wanted to cooperate for a little photoshoot. I made the stems of the flowers out of ironwire which I curled.




Hugs,
Astrid

3 opmerkingen:

Petra van Osch zei

Gave combinatie van materialen Astrid en wat een leuke foto! Prachtig!!

Petra van Osch zei

PS:
En je uitwerking van de schets is superleuk. Ik vind de postzegelvormpjes met de kleine embellishments heel mooi gevonden!!

D@nielle zei

oh die foto (2e LO) vind ik zooo super, LO is natuurlijk ook geweldig !