25 jun. 2011

Steven

Last week Steven, my best friend Hellen's son turned 7. She asked me to make a new canvas for his room. I mad 1 years ago with a picture of him when he was 2, so time for a new one. The theme was tools, because he love them.
This way for trouble ;)  I used lots of sprayink, love this little tools fro Crate paper.



 





I'm suffering from heavy backpains :(   No fun, I don't know how to sleep at night everything hurts, no matter how I lay. I got diclofenac from my doctor yesterday and I got an xray made, hope it gets better soon. It has something to do with my SI joint.

Have a good weekend,

hugs, Astrid

1 opmerking:

D@nielle zei

wat een leuk idee die canvas. Balen van je rug, gaat het alweer een beetje ? kijk uit met die diclofynac hoor, da's heel slecht voor je maag als je geen maagbeschermer erbij krijgt ! Kun je beter paracetamol met codeine vragen (tip van de rugexperts hier in de familie).