24 jul. 2011

Dutch dare sketch #41

This week was again time for a Dutch Dare sketch challenge, this is number 41 by Marsha:


And this is my LO about a rare moments of the boys, were the forgot the are sworen enemies and gave eachother a hand to go look for adventure (at Drievliet)  ;)  Luckely we were quick enough to take a picture of it as prove.





We returned this week from our holiday in Mallorca, we had a great time. The weather was super. The minidisco, the pool and the beach were the kids favorites. I enjoyed reading my book, the few quiet times, the weather, eating out and of course the kids having fun. I'm sure LO's with some of the pics will follow.


And here are 2 other LO's, one I made befor the holiday:
SMILE, Pictures also from Drievliet, Tristan was just big enough to do this ride, it was more scary then I thought it would be. :) The boys, especially Camiel loved it.
The embroidered smile tag from Amy Tangerine came in the SC Paper Moon kit, love it!



And the next LO I made last night with the latest SC kit Mind the Gap, that was waiting for me after the holiday (at my neighbors). Love the circles stamp and the Sassafras paper. Pictures of Camiel with a beard of candy floss :)



Tomorrow the normal working life starts again. Yikes.

Hugs, Astrid

Geen opmerkingen: