17 sep. 2011

Cards

Cards are not my speciality butfor  special occasions I gladly make an exception.
Last week our friend Katja celebrated her 40th birthday, she had a great party. She celebrated it in a playground because most people they know have little kids, a clown performed and we had great weather,great food and drinks for the adults. Kids had a blast, what more do you want..
Made this card:

A week ago Lizze was born the daughter of Maaike and Michiel, first time I made a newborn card. Funny thing was Etienne handed me a postcard with the image of the little dress( came with a magazine: At Home) and mentioned that maybe it was something for the card. Great thinking :)
Congrats on your beautiful daughter Maaike and Michiel!


Also made a few LO's a while ago.

Oog, Ojo, Eye
A page about the story of Etienne's eye, who got hit by a 'kaatsbal' on a weekend trip with his colleagues. Long story, but luckily his eye is almost back to normal, but for weeks he couldn't see normal.




2 Ontdeugende binkies
2 naughty boys, picture speaks for itself.
Not too satisfied with this LO, lack ofinspirations sucks...  But I do like the little wire leaves I made for the flower


Currently I'm busy with the Project 12 months sketches, I'm really behind, need to do june, july and august. And I need to make my LO for the DD sketch of next wednesday, so I need t get busy and get away from the PC.  ;)

Hugs,
Astrid

6 opmerkingen:

Femke scrapt zei

wat heb je weer erg leuke dingen gemaakt.
Die foto van 2 ondeugende binkies is echt super! Zien er echt uit als twee boefies! ;-)

groeties Femke

Margot zei

kaarten niet je specialiteit? ik vind ze geweldig! je lo's zijn ook super, grappig die hinkelbaan!

Petra zei

Wat heb je mooie dingen gemaakt!
Ik vind je babykaartje met het jurkje echt super!
groetjes Petra

Monique zei

Wat een super kaartjes en lootjes heb je weer gemaakt.

Marit zei

Geen inspiratie? Dat zou je niet zeggen hoor... er staat toch een heleboel moois op je blog! Vooral de 'oog' layout vind ik mooi (ik hou dan ook van veel journaling)

D@nielle zei

inspiratie zat, mooie dingen hoor !