24 okt. 2011

DD schets #44

Last wednesday it was time for sketch #44 on the Dutch Dare blog. Sketch was made by Marsha and a good oppertunity to use more pics on a LO.


I used it to scrap the pics of Camiel on his first schoolday. His first day in 'groep 3' were he finally is going to learn to read, write and math. On his first day he made a little book about IK (me), the first word they learned. So cute, I added in a pocket (Smash) behind the picture on the right.





Here  you can see the the other creations and read about the the change to win a RAK or be our guestdesigner if you join the sketchchallenge.

Last saturday I followed a stampworkshop together with Petra in Ede at the Craftorij, Jolanda was the teacher. We had lots of fun, got really messy (especially my fingers ;) )  and made very nice tags with lots of techniques and Katzelkraft stamps. I will take some pics tomorrow so you can see them.

Hugs,
Astrid

1 opmerking:

Anja (scrappie) zei

Gave layout weer Astrid zoveel te zien en zo leuk om dat soort momenten vast te leggen.