31 dec. 2011

Top 10

Last hours of 2011 time to make up the balance. It has been a restless year, I've seen lots of sad and happy things. On to a fresh new year, with lots of new oppertunities and hopefully a few changes.

Also a nice moment to look back to all the layouts I made this year and make a top 10 just like last year

I don't think I made as much LO's as last year, I think it's because of Project 12, which made me struggle a bit. I noticed I also made quite a lot of cards.

TOP TEN:

There also need to be a LO about me included :) My little word for 2011, still working on that ;) Probably a lifetime project.
 Love that I made a relative clean design here (and love these paper together)
 Fun design and I love these flag shaped tags :) And that scribble paper :D love
 LOve the story and the background paper with the ink.
 Also love this story and circles are really my thing :)
 I choose this LO for the journaling very special to me . And again the papercircles (and flagtags ;) )
 Love the pics and the design and ink splatters
Love the memorie here, this LO hangs in my haalway :)

 Woodgrain with wite misterhuey swoon :)
 Th elast LO I made (is usually my fave ;) )   Love again these circles and of course the pic.
And red turqoise and green my colorcombo!!


Curious what your top ten is, give me a link if you made 1 and I come and admire. And I also like to know what your fave is of me (don't have to be of of my top 10 of course), love the comments last year.



Not much time left in this year, I wish you all good for 2012 and lot of creative flows :)
Till next year, same place, same gal, different scraps. 

Hugs,
Astrid

7 opmerkingen:

Margrethe zei

It's always fun to see the year summarized. Thank you for sharing :)

marsha. zei

Happy 2012!!!

Femke scrapt zei

allereerst de gelukkig nieuwjaar! Hoop dat het een mooi en creatief jaar zal worden!

Je top 10 vind ik erg leuk om te zien! Een mooie verzameling!

Groeties Femke

Wendy Swenne zei

Gaaf om jou top 10 te zien.

En nog een heel gelukkig en creatief nieuwjaar toegewenst.

Groetjes,

Wendy

Sarah Webb zei

I like Opa Helpen the best! The design and colours really catch my eye! Happy New Year!

Jacomijn zei

Hoi Astrid,
Wat maak jij ook ontzettend mooie layouts zeg!
Ben ook gelijk maar volger geworden!
Je nieuwe op dutch dares is ook erg mooi!
Groetjes Jacomijn

Petra van Osch zei

Leuk om jouw top 10 te zien maar wat mij betreft kun je er ook wel 100 showen, ik geniet van en bewonder al jouw creaties!