We learned a lot of technique and I not a frequent stamper, so lots of new stuff for me. We had lots of fun and (especially I ;) ) got really messy.
These are the tags we made and I write down what we did, so I can remember it myself ;):
1. Distres ink on the edges and the images is also stamped with the same distres ink (antique linen) and embossed with clear powder.
2. Stamped with distress ink and also embossed and for the background 2 colors of distress ink on a craft sheet with water and put the tag in this and then dry and add a few drops more.
3. Same technique for background as 2 and the rozet is made with a Tim Holtz die, after that some stamping with stazon and a few embellies added.
4. background made with shavingfoam (!) in which we added disress ink (refill) put the tag in in, remove foam and let dry. Fun technique :) , stampted with stazon (not really happy with the result), so I added some white paint mixed with water at home over the total tag and a string + heart.
5. First distressed the whole tag with pumice stone ink and with a flower stencil and matte medium made the flowers, dry with heating tool. Then added broken china distress ink with the foam tool. After that added the text stamp. Great technique with the matte medium, need to do that more often.
6. Splashed gesso mixed with water on the tag, the same background technique as 2, the gesso works as resist. Then add stamps with stazon.
7. Put refill distres ink on a brush and wipe over the upper edge of the tag, spray water and let it drip over the tag. This looked a bit bloody (huh Petra ;) so I added a scary girl stamp and embossed it.
8. Dab distress ink over a swirl stencil on the tag with the lighest color of 3 distess inks, move stencil and add darker color, move stencil again and add darkest color. Then I added the chandelier stamp with stazon.
At home I added matte multi medium mixed with antique linen ink on top of the tag, washi tape, string and brad.
9. The tag was my favorite. Background made with the same technique as 2. After that stamp the tree and embossed. Than put stazon ik on the same stamp, poured UTEE from melting pot on a part of the stamp. When it was hard, remove it (you can only do this with rubber stamps and not on wood, not clear stamps they will melt) and pu it on the right spot on the tag, attach with glue. Added a wrd stamp with stazon.
That's it for today, I am busy with a canvas for the daughter of a friend who turns 10, hope she is going to like it.