10 jan. 2012

December Daily day 24 - 31, finished!!

The last pages of the december daily are finished !! :) I'm really happy with it but I'm glad it's over :) But it's worth it ;)

Day 12, I skipped that page, I added some selfmade cards I got because I participated a swap at Scrapotheek (of Margot and Hetty, use dthe rest for PL).


 Day 24: Paymobil advent calender is finished
 Day 25: christmas day
 

 Day 26: day at the beach

 Day 27: boys sleeping together in 1 bed

 Day 28: christmas tree

 Day 29: Date with Tristan to Alvin and the Chipmunks

 Day 30: Date with Etienne (whole day :) )

Day 31: Newyears eve


 A very thick album.

Finished! :)
 

Hugs,
Astrid

2 opmerkingen:

Brenda zei

Echt ontzettend mooi geworden!! Complimenten!!

irene zei

Heerlijk dat hij af is Astrid. Wat een gaaf album is het geworden. Helemaal top. groetjes Irene