18 jan. 2012

Dutch dare sketch

This times dutch dares is one I designed myself (insert proud icon), it's based on an older LO of me.


I made a LO about Camiel's 7th birthday LO with it.

The highlighted the sevens on the backgroundpaper with white embossingpowder. I also sprayed white SC mister Huey on the background to tone it down.
I had the red cocktail stirrer with the7 already for a long time, it came in a kit I think, didn't know what to do with I then. But hey they are seven before you know it ;)
I also used to new favorite punches the MS vintage doiley  and the new Jenni Bowlin tab punch
The LO is a bit busy but I love it!




Come join us with the sketch, look here for more inspiration and all the info. You can win this lovely RAK so what are you waiting for??

I will post my PL week 2 in the next post.

Hugs,
Astrid

3 opmerkingen:

yvon/stampidoe zei

Echt ene super lo met geweldige details je blijft er naar kijken en ontdekt steeds wat anders

liefs yvon

Monique Liedtke zei

Ik vind me onwijs gaaf As! Die achtergrond is zo leuk gedaan en dat gestikte over je letters ... helemaal leuk!!!

Petra van Osch zei

Het is waar kunstwerk geworden Astrid! Super!