Now I want to show 2 LO's I am really happy about, especially the first one is my favorite right now :)
Pieces of you
I really love this background paper (CI, narratives), I used BG rub ons (the black spots), the white flower rub on is by Fancy Pants. The swirls I made myself with rhinestones (hotfix, I don't own a applicator so I used Paper Glaze to attache them) Prima flowers, ribbons and letters and many more.



Sweetie
Papers: SassaFrass, Jenni Bowlin; rub on: Fancy Pants; Stamps (alfa): Elsie; pompom trim: Papier Valise. I painted the 'jute' terra cotta. Chipboard: AC and letter stickers: Making Memories; Little bell around the deer's neck: HEMA.


I still have more, till next time :)
Hugs Astrid

2 opmerkingen:
oooh die pieces of you is leuk zeg ! Andere ook, maar die vind ik zo mooi bedacht.
I really love these two layouts! :D
Een reactie posten