The first assignment for the class was to write a blog message about autumn.
I found this quote:
For man, autumn is a time of harvest, of gathering together. For nature, it is a time of sowing, of scattering abroad. ~Edwin Way Teale
Last week Ali Edwards was doing a project: 1 week in my life (lot of you probably know), but I kind of jumped in and thought I will see where it brings me. But I actually really liked snapping pictures of everyday things. I didn't upload the picture of the last 2 days yet (well actually the last day I didn't make any). Here are a few I like of the first 5 days. I saw a double rainbow twice this week, and I had my camera at hand yeah!

Now I have to make a album with them, need to do that quickly otherwise I won't do it at all I'm afraid. But Ali is so great in simplifing it, wish I could think that way, would bring some order in the chaos in my head right now. I'm going to a rough time lately anyway, but that's a total different subject. Something has to change, but I don't know what or how. I have the feeling I'm only surviving right now.
I did made 2 LO's week but still haven't made photo's yet, so can't show anything. I hope next time.
See you,
Astrid

3 opmerkingen:
love your picture collage! ive seen so many people talking about ali edwards class and i wish i would have heard about at the beginning... i might just have to jump in and do it on my own cuz it sounds soo fun!
Maybe I should also pimp my blog...but the time for another class is impossible right now...good going Astrid!!!
Hoop dat er snel iets kan/gaat veranderen voor je zodat makkelijkere tijden aanbreken!! Denk aan je, groetjes Danielle x
Een reactie posten