So I have some time in bed with the laptop. This morning I got a mail from Petra that a layout of me is pick to be in the spotlight on the scrap-club blog. It is a band new feature there. SO nice of them to pick me. It is a LO from already a few months ago, I don't think I posted it here on my blog, so here it is:
This is a great technique:
I printed the picture (in black and white and not so intense) on the patterned paper background (paper by Daisy D's), I love the effect. I lifted this idea of Janet Hopkins .
This pictures are from Camiel his first visit to the cinema, we saw the movie Bolt. He loved it. I tried to make some pictures of us before it started, I needed to use the flash and he blink his eyes everytime so funny. Still decided to use the pictures.
There more LO's I didn't post on my blog. Here they are:
That will do for today. For details of the LO's you can look into my gallery on SIStv
Next time I post some more. Maybe it is better to keep up to date....
Hugs Astrid









5 opmerkingen:
Oh, oh, oh, oooooohhhh, I LOVE that first LO!!! Wonderful! Printing on pattern paper... I will remember that! Looks great!
Wow...Astrid!So cool you're in the spotlight!So well deserved!Love your technique!
And great layouts you made!
Wishing you well!
Helemaal verdiend Astrid!
En je nieuwe lo's zijn ook prachtig!!
Groetjes! Petra
hoop dat je je snel beter voelt, mamma's mogen niet ziek zijn ;) mooie lo, congrats !
Hé Astrid, bedankt voor je berichtje op m'n blog. Ik ben niet meer zo actief om overal van alles te plaatsen, beperk me meestal tot m'n blog. Verder gaat het heel goed met me en ik hoop dat jij je inmiddels ook weer beter voelt.
Prachtige layouts heb je trouwens weer gemaakt en wat een ontzettend leuke foto's van je boys.
Groetjes,
Joke.
Een reactie posten