But back to the Nintendo DS, it was something he really really wanted and he knew for a long time it would be a red one because that's his favorite color :). He has it for aproximately 6 months now and it is still his favorite thing to play with. Sometimes I get crazy of him asking, 'mom can I play on my Nintendo'. Because he is only 5 we try to minimize it till 1 hour (or 2 times 0,5 hour) per day. But it can be a struggle to let him stop and play with something else. I'm glad the weather is getting better and he likes to played outside more now.
Why do I tell this, well because I like to document it and I also did that on a LO. Voila here it is.
Background paper is SC Anthology, love that red color.

Details:

Thanks for looking. Tomorrow the new Dutch Dare sketch callenges goes live. Come and join us, we really appreciate it. I leave you with a little sneak of my LO.
Hugs,Astrid

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten