Here are the rest of the LO's I promised:
First & last of school: Picture from last schoolyear of Camiel He changed so much I think it is fun now to see this pictures together. (I made pictures frim the first day this year last week, but the are really horrible, maybe I need to make new ones). I decided to make a spread that has been a while, but I love the result actually, I did two 8,5X11 inch pages. I used th SC continental kit (+ addons).
Schoolreis: Pictures of Camiel going on his schooltrip to Avifauna. I used the SC Summer Camp kit. And addes some bits of pieces of other kits ( I never seem keep it to 1 kit). I notice the red rhinestones I use on nearly every LO. ;)
And the last one.
He wants icecream: A 'simple' LO for a change (and again 8,5X11 inch). I used mosly the SC Continental kit. The flascard was perfect for it. And again I used a paper umbrella ;)
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs Astrid
31 aug 2010
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)









2 opmerkingen:
ik vind ze gaaf! vooral die spread!
oh wat een leuk idee dat eerste en laatste, wij doen alleen de eerste maar aan het einde van dit schooljaar doe ik het ook ! Vind je lo's weer superleuk schoolreisje ook leuk die kleinere foto's met dat witte randje !
Een reactie posten