The last Dutch Dare was to use a tile wisdom, I used the very original 'home sweet home' ;)
Pictures of 2 years ago, the front of our house, love my home.
Details:
Today was such a lovely sunny fall day, so we went to the woods this afternoon. To the 'Utrechtse Heuvelrug, de Kaapse Bossen'. We had a great walk although it was a bit long and I have sore legs now. And Camiel was complaining he was so tired but I proud of hime he walked all the way. I made some pictures, I haven't upload them on the laptop yet, so don't know how they are. I was looking for nice toadstools, but haven't seen many.
Yesterday I was at a forumday of the scrappers anonimous forum, en de Scrapotheek it was in Culemborg, I didn't know any of the ladies in real life, but I was nice to meet a lot of new faces. We had a nice day, the shop of Scrapotheek was also there so I did a bit of shopping and even made a LO (which is almost ready). To go short I was a nice day :)
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Astrid
10 okt 2010
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)





7 opmerkingen:
Love the lay-out! Not really an autumn subject, but great autumn colors non the less! :-)
Wat is dat een mooie layout
super gedaan!!!
groetjes Lida
Hele mooie layout Astrid!Mooie kleuren en foto's!Super al die details!
beautiful page! love the rich colors!
Gorgeous page, I love the colors and really like how you did the title, very nice! TFS
What a gorgeous page! Love how you did the title.
sour legs was FUNNY I feel you on that .Girl walking will do that to you lolol but I bet it was fun.
Love that layout and the layering
Een reactie posten