A love the picture I took of Tristan with his Valentine's treat, totally sticky and all. The last Studio Calico kit: the Candy Shoppe fitted the picture perfectly of course. I misted the SC background paper with SC
mister huey lunchtray and used a heart mask, after that I made holes around the heart and hand stitched it. I also used the fab Crate rainbowpaper which was exclusively made for SC.
Hugs,
Astrid
7 opmerkingen:
wat gaaf! heel mooi van kleur!
Super leuk layout!
Prachtig lootje Astrid.
Om op te vreten!
Dat regenboogpapier is geweldig op deze layout! Past helemaal... zo leuk!
Had hem al gespot op het forum.
Leuke kleurige Lo Astrid.
Papier past is helemaal goed bij de foto.
Groetjes Miranda
Ik ben even alle blogs aan het langslopen via het SA forum.
Ik zou het leuk vinden als je mijn blog evt ook gaat volgen ( als je dat nog niet deed...;-) )
Ik ga jouwe ook volgen.
groetjes Hilde
Een reactie posten