This was the provided sketch by Becky Fleck:
I decided to use kraft cardstock as a background for all the LO's and I also have this large tags I bought at Papier Valise ( I love the store for little trinkets I like to add to my LO's), I want to use the tags for the journaling.
I rediscovered heat embossing, I used white this time. I love it because you can't get such a effect with white ink (at least not me).

Hugs, Astrid





5 opmerkingen:
Leuk geworden! en ook zo lekker fleurig... Super.
Groetjes, Annemieke
Heel leuk, met die tags!! De fleurige rand is ook geweldig!
Poehhhh, wat een moeilijke schets! Je layout is erg leuk geworden. Knap gedaan!
Groetjes,
Margriet
wow da's een hoop foto's, lekker vrolijk geworden !
I'm glad you stayed on top of it and played along! I love the different colored paper strips you used for the border and all the prints. Nice job! Thank you! Be sure to check the SCT blog and their 4/2 post, Astrid!
Een reactie posten