When I saw the enlargement I thought about an older picture of Camiel which was made at a profesional photographer and was lying in the closet for a those year, I didn't know what to do with it. So I decided to crop it a bit and used it for this LO.
I also made a LO with the fabulous Studio Calico kit Lawn Party.
C & T {heart} to play.
Pictures of our holiday in France. I loved the flowerfields and was happy the boys wanted to cooperate for a little photoshoot. I made the stems of the flowers out of ironwire which I curled.
Hugs,
Astrid






3 opmerkingen:
Gave combinatie van materialen Astrid en wat een leuke foto! Prachtig!!
PS:
En je uitwerking van de schets is superleuk. Ik vind de postzegelvormpjes met de kleine embellishments heel mooi gevonden!!
oh die foto (2e LO) vind ik zooo super, LO is natuurlijk ook geweldig !
Een reactie posten