Yep made pictures of my 2nd finished project of the class of Wilna. We made a puffy heart with a piece of fabric and I filled it with cotton balls, I handstiched it in stead of with the machine, which I don't recommend ;) The background i made by glueing bookpages on cardstock and some gesso. I also cut some hearts in the background, added puffy heartstickers (zeeman), rhinestones, AC sticker, Jenni Bowlin ticket. I really like the effect.




Here you see the dimension of the puffy heart.
As promised a pic of Tristan with his 2 teeth ;)

Last sunday we went for a little walk in our neighbourhood and look what we found:

Camiel was to pose for me, I made some nice pictures:


And I even Etienne wanted to pose a little.

So 1 more day work and weekend!!
See you Astrid xxx
6 opmerkingen:
Wow Astrid...your puffy heart is gorgeous...I love it.
I saw your puffy heart page in the class gallery and had to come over here to comment--it is BEAUTIFUL!
Gave LO!! Vind het hart helemaal super.
Wat een leuke foto's en je class lo is super gaaf!
OMG.. look at your little guy.. awww.. He has changed so much! Love your new creations and pictures! XOXO
wat een mooie lo, ik herken de hartjes ! En je puffy heart is super !
Een reactie posten