I want to sum up what we did in the rest of december wit some pictures.
Tristan learned something new, he can clap now and he likes it a lot ;)

The 23th was my dad's birthday, we celebrated it the 21 th. Camiel and I made a house for him, that was so much fun!

Tristan is exploring and exploring. So muxh fun for him ;) Here he is checking out a kitchencupboard.
Then I got the flu, really troatpain. I got antibiotics and was almost ill for a weekOm first christmasday we celebrated it with dinner at my parents. My mum and sister had made lovely food and it was the first normal diner I could eat. Camiel got this fun candle.

2nd christmas day, we were at home. Camiel got chickenpox (and TRistan a few days later). And Etienne started with the flu. But we managed to eat our diner (gourmet).






1 opmerking:
Leuke foto's! Zo te zien hebben jullie een leuke tijd achter de rug!
Een reactie posten