And here are a lot of LO from last weeks, finally keeping up with posting the pics.
10 months
10 months
All the facts of Tristan at 10 months, I'm glad I kept up with doing this every 2 months.
I added the holes to the die-cut (Crate paper) with my crop-o-dile. Mostly stuff of studio calico ki of december.
I added the holes to the die-cut (Crate paper) with my crop-o-dile. Mostly stuff of studio calico ki of december.

Picture of Tristan at my workplace when 'Sinterklaas' came to visit us. He is on the stage when all the kids were getting their presents somewhere else. I love that you see the poem behind him on the wall.
Merry christmas
Merry christmasLove this blurry picture of Tristan with christmastree lights in the background and Etienne feeding him. Journaling is about Tristan's first christmas. About that we were all ill, but we managed to make it a nice time. I'm in love with this pink paisley alphabet stamps, can't stop using it, :)
Kijk wat ik kan (look what I can do)
Tristan at 10 months, he discovered how to clap and he is having so much fun with it. Didn't I told you I'm in love with these stamps ;)
Winter wonderland
Kijk wat ik kan (look what I can do)Tristan at 10 months, he discovered how to clap and he is having so much fun with it. Didn't I told you I'm in love with these stamps ;)
Winter wonderlandPictures of dec '07 whe we had this wonderful weather with all the frost on the trees, last week we had the same weather so I took a lot more pictures :)
3 jaar, dat kun je wel zien dat is hij (yes you can see it's him) That is part of a dutch birthdaysong. Camiel turned 4 last month so I thought it was time to scrap him 3rd birthday pictures ;)







3 opmerkingen:
Wat weer veel LO's Astrid! Mooi hoor! Vooral de laatste 2 vind ik prachtig!
mooie layouts!!! leuke blog!
Zo jij hebt veel gescrapt: geweldig!!! En schaapje is mijn favoriet: zo lief en een perfecte lo!
Een reactie posten