20 aug. 2011

Dutch Dare LO

And then my creative flow left the building. My laptop died (mostely due to me who threw a glas f water over it (oeps),  so I have a new one now (yeahhh ;) )  But then I had to place all my programs and data on it, that took a lot of my time. Next was our dishwasher who died, so we had a expensive month..
So I didn't  create much last month, only for the Dutch Dares:

The last sketch challenge went online last wednesday.
This was the sketch by Monique

I made a LO with 1 photo iso 3, it is a family picture made with the selftimer during our holiday in Mallorca.  I thought that the backgroundpaper Sassafras was just made for my pic. I love the outcome and am going to hang it in our hallway.




Take a look at all of the LO's from the Dutch Dare team, for  a change to become guestdesigner or with the RAK.

I didn't show my LO for the DD challenge before this one, the challenge was: varen/vervoer (sailing/transport). I used pictures of our travel to Mallorca. In the pocket I put the boarding passes.


Have nice weekend! Today we have a party because my sister Ingeborg celebrated her 40th birthday yesterday.   Gefeliciteerd zusje!!! ;)  I made her a card andbought her a present of course. She lives in a not so big appartment in Amsterdam, so the party will be held in a cafe.

Hugs,
Astrid

5 opmerkingen:

Margot zei

ik vind 'm schitterend, geweldig mooie kleuren, dat papier en die foto zijn gemaakt voor elkaar!

irene zei

Hij is gaaf geworden Astrid.
Gefeliciteerd met je zus en een fijn weekend. groetjes irene

marsha. zei

Heel mooi! Goed idee om 'm in de hal op te hangen, deze verdient een mooi plaatsje!

Maaike zei

Je lo van de hele familie is echt supermooi geworden!

Brenda zei

Erg mooie LO's heb je gemaakt maar die bovenste vind ik helemáál geweldig!!