18 feb. 2010

Still not OK

Still suffering from the last convulsions of the flu, pff what a tough virus it is.
But I managed to finish a LO, I decided to do a lift of a LO of myself :), crazy huh. It's a LO of years ago but I still love it.

Sweet & sour: Camiel licking a lollipop which you dip in sour stuf. Loved the look on his face when tasting the sour, I was too late to capture that... Made the tag myself with colorwah, paint and an embossed HS stamp. It was also fun to use some eyelets again just for accents, should do that again.

The details

The tag:



2 Days ago I received the februari Studio Calico kit, Bakers Dozen, I also bought some Homefront papers and stickers and extra goodies. So it was fun to unpacked the box. Now I'm not really motivated to make something. Blame it on the flu.

See you,

hugs Astrid

3 opmerkingen:

Birgit zei

Hoi Astrid, wat een gave LO's in je laatste 2 posts! Super! Wel balen dat je ziek bent! Hoop dat je je snel weer beter voelt!

Marit zei

Leuke layout is dit! Dat koppie... prachtig! Hoop dat je je snel beter voelt!!!

Petra van Osch zei

Hé Astrid,
Wat vervelend dat je ziek bent. En als je geen zin hebt om te scrappen moet het wel serieus zijn...
Je lo's zijn weer fantastisch!
Sterkte en beterschap!
Petra